SHAN BOMBAY BIRYANI MASALA 60G
- Fry onions until light golden. Add meat and garlic paste. Stir fry for 4-5 minutes
- Add Shan Sindhi Biryani Mix, potatoes, yogurt, ginger paste and stir fry for 5 minutes
- Add water (Lamb 4 cups, Chicken 2 cups). Cook on low heat until meat is tender. When cooked there should be about two cups of gravy left (If less add water, if more increase heat)
- Place sliced tomatoes, green chilies, fresh coriander and mint leaves over the meat. Do not mix meat and masala. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Do not stir
- Separately: In 3 liters of boiling water, stir in 3 tablespoons of salt and soaked rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly
- Spread rice evenly over meat. Do not mix rice and meat. Cook on low heat until rice is tender (5-10 minutes). Mix before serving.
Ingredients: Salt, chili, dried plums with seeds, fenugreek leaves, fennel seeds, turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper, cumin, black cumin seeds, bay leaf, fennel, brown cardamom, ginger, garlic, cloves, dried papaya, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed soybeans, citric acid, sugar cane, rapeseed oil, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide.
Notes for allergy sufferers: may contain traces of sulphite, sesame, mustard, gluten, nuts.