TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Client - a natural person, legal entity or organizational unit not a legal person, whose special provisions confer the legal capacity to place an Order within the Store;
2. Civil Code - Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
3. Terms and Conditions - these Terms and Conditions of electronic services within the Internet shop desibazaar.pl;
4. Internet shop (Shop) - Internet service available at desibazaar.pl, through which the Customer may in particular order;
5. Goods - products presented in the Internet Shop;
6. Sale Agreement - Contract of Sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between desibazaar.pl and the Customer, concluded with the use of the website of the Shop;
7. Consumer Rights Act - Law of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
8. Electronic Services Act - Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
9. Order - statement of the will of the Customer, aimed directly for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of the Goods.
II. General provisions
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act on providing services by electronic means.
3. desibazaar.pl internet shop, operating at desibazaar.pl, is run by Desi Bazaar - Neetu Bhojwani, Al. Krakowska 97 05-090, Raszyn, NIP: 5342542267
Registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity (CEIDG), run by the Minister responsible for the economy.
4. These Regulations specify in particular:
- rules for registering and using your account in the online store;
- terms and conditions of electronic submission of Orders within the online store;
- Rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided within the Online Shop.
5. Use of the Internet Store is subject to the following minimum technical requirements by the IT system used by the Client: Browser: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox Mozilla, Safari, Opera
6. In order to use the online store, the customer should have access to a computer station or terminal, with access to the Internet.
7. In accordance with applicable laws, desibazaar.pl reserves the right to limit the provision of services through the Internet Shop to persons over the age of 18 years. In this case, potential customers will be notified about this.
8. Customers may access these Terms at any time via the link on the main page of desibazaar.pl and download and print it.
1. Online Store registration is optional. The customer may place an order without registering at the Shop, after reviewing and accepting these Terms and Conditions.
Registration is made by completing and accepting the registration form, made available on one of the Shop pages
The condition of registration is the consent of the content of the Regulations and the personal data marked as mandatory.
desibazaar.pl may deprive the Client of the right to use the Internet Store and may restrict its access to some or all of the resources of the Internet Store, with immediate effect, in case of violation by the Client of the Regulations, and in particular when the Client:
- has made, in the online registration, inaccurate, inaccurate or outdated information, misleading or infringing on the rights of third parties,
- has committed an online infringement of personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal interests of other customers of the online store,
- Other behaviors will be accepted by desibazaar.pl for non-compliance with the applicable law or the general rules of using the Internet or disavowing the good name desibazaar.pl.
A person who has been deprived of the right to use the online store can not re-register without the prior consent of desibazaar.pl
2. In order to ensure the safety of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided within the Site, the Online Shop shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the security risk of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the unauthorized access and modification of personal data transmitted on the Internet.
3. The Client is obliged in particular to:
failure to provide and not to transmit content prohibited by law, such as content promoting violence, defamatory or infringing personal and other rights of third parties,
Use of the Online Shop in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular by using specific software or devices,
Do not take action such as: distributing or posting unsolicited commercial (spam) information in the Online Shop;
Use of the Online Shop in a way that is unobtrusive for other customers and for desibazaar.pl,
Use of any content contained within the Online Shop only for your personal use,
use of the Internet Store in a manner consistent with the law of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general rules of using the Internet.
4. After the shipment of the purchased goods, the Shop under the agreement with the Buyer is obliged to send to the Buyer an email invitation to complete the survey in order to examine his opinion on the transaction. The buyer is entitled, but not obliged to fulfill it.
IV. Procedure for conclusion of the Sale Agreement
1. In order to enter into the Sale Agreement via the Internet Store, please go to the website desibazaar.pl, make a selection, taking further technical steps based on the displayed messages and the information available on the website.
2. Selection of ordered goods by the Customer is made by adding them to the cart.
3. During the order submission - until you press the button confirming the placing of the Order - the Customer has the possibility to modify the entered data and the selection of the Goods. To do this, you must follow the displayed messages and the information available on the website.
4. Once the Customer has made use of the Web Store all the necessary data, a summary of the Order will be displayed. A summary of your Order will include, among others description of selected goods or services, total price and all other costs.
5. In order to send the Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide the personal information marked as mandatory and press the button confirming submission of the Order.
6. Information on the Goods given on the website of the Shop constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code. Sending the Order is a statement of intent to conclude sales contracts with desibazaar.pl, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
The contract is treated as concluded with the moment of receiving the Customer's order to the Internet Store's IT system, provided that the Order complies with the Terms and Conditions. Upon the conclusion of the contract, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming all relevant elements of the Order.
7. The sales contract is concluded in English, with the content in accordance with the Regulations.
1. Delivery of goods is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland, delivery to other countries is possible after individual valuation of shipping costs and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer during the Order submission.
2. Delivery of ordered goods is made via:
- courier company
- Personal pick up at the company's headquarters:
Desi Bazaar, Al. Krakowska 97, 05-090 Raszyn
(only after placing an order through the site)
Delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
3. The delivery date is maximum 5 working days and counts from the day the Customer sends the Order.
4. Customers may access these Terms and Conditions at any time via the link on the main page of desibazaar.pl and download and print it.
Fixing, securing and making available the order details and General Terms and Conditions (Sales Rules) is by email. You can view your previous orders within your account after you log in.
VI. Prices and methods of payment
1. The Commodity Prices are quoted in Polish zlotys and include all components, including VAT (with the exception of the rate), customs duties and any other ingredients.
2. The customer has the possibility to pay:
- via transfer to the bank account: 86 1090 1694 0000 0001 3454 5471
- upon delivery
Additional fee: 3.5 PLN
- payment in the system przelewy24
immediately after placing an order, in the case of payment upon delivery.
VII. Right of withdrawal
You are entitled to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The validity expires 14 days after the date on which you came into possession of the last item or a third party (other than the carrier) indicated by you has entered the last item.
To take advantage of your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by way of a definite statement (Desi Bazaar - Neetu Bhojwani, Al. Krakowska 97, 05-090 Raszyn, email@example.com, Phone: 501009577). (for example, a letter sent by mail or e-mail). You can use the withdrawal form template, but it is not mandatory.
In order to maintain the withdrawal deadline, you only need to send information on the exercise of your right of withdrawal prior to the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery of the item (except for additional costs resulting from your choice of delivery other than the cheapest delivery method offered by us), promptly and in any event no later than 14 days from the date we were informed of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal from this contract. We will reimburse you using the same payment methods you used in your original transaction unless you explicitly agreed otherwise. We may withhold payment until the item is received or until we receive a proof of return, depending on which event occurred earlier.
Please return or transfer us the item immediately, and in any event not later than 7 days from the day you inform us of withdrawal from this contract. Payment is reimbursed only if you send the item before the 7-day deadline. You will have to pay the cost of direct return of the item. The cost of returning items, which by their nature can not normally be sent by post, is PLN 120. You are responsible only for the reduction of the value of the things resulting from the use of it in a way other than necessary.
The consumer's right of withdrawal is excluded if
• provision of services if the trader has performed the full service with the explicit consent of the consumer who has been informed prior to the commencement of the service that, upon fulfillment of the service, the trader loses the right to withdraw from the contract;
• where the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader does not exercise control and which may occur before the expiration of the withdrawal period;
• the subject of which is an unprofessional item, manufactured to the consumer's specifications or catered to his individual needs;
• in which the goods are subject to a quick deterioration or has a short shelf-life;
• where the item is delivered in a sealed package which can not be returned for health or hygiene reasons after opening the package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
• in which the goods, once delivered, by their nature, are inseparably linked to other things;
• entered into by public auction.
VIII. Complaints regarding Goods
1. desibazaar.pl as the seller is responsible for the customer being a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, in respect of defects in the scope of the Civil Code, in particular Art. 556 and Art. 556  -556  of the Civil Code.
2. Complaints arising out of breach of the Client's rights guaranteed by law or pursuant to these Regulations shall be addressed to: Desi Bazaar - Neetu Bhojwani, Al. Krakowska 97, 05-090 Raszyn firstname.lastname@example.org. Desibazaar.pl undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the customer during this period, when the complaint will be considered.
desibazaar.pl is not a manufacturer of goods. Desibazaar.pl is not responsible for the guarantee of the goods sold. The manufacturer may be liable under the guarantee of the goods sold under the terms and for the period indicated in the warranty card. If the guarantee document provides such an opportunity, the customer may claim his / her warranty claims directly at an authorized service center whose address is included in the warranty card.
IX. Complaints regarding the provision of services by electronic means
1. desibazaar.pl undertakes actions to ensure that the Shop is fully functioning properly to the extent it is based on current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove, within a reasonable time, any irregularities reported by the Customer.
2. The Client is obliged to immediately inform desibazaar.pl of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Internet Shop.
3. Abnormalities related to the functioning of the Shop Customer may report in writing to: Desi Bazaar - Neetu Bhojwani, Al. Krakowska 97, 05-090 Raszyn email@example.com or using the contact form
4. In the complaint, the Client should provide his / her name, address for correspondence, type and date of irregularity related to the functioning of the Store.
5. desibazaar.pl undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the Customer during this period when the complaint will be processed.
X. Final provisions
1. Settlement of possible disputes arising between desibazaar.pl and a customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of possible disputes arising between desibazaar.pl and a customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code of the Civil Code, is submitted to the court competent for the registered office of desibazaar.pl.
3. In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on providing services by electronic means and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.